Sunday, June 12, 2011

Part II?

I know it's late, but I was suddenly inspired to draw some nonsense!




(o/s) W...why....


...why...?


...I thought you were....my brother....


...I thought you were...


...my.... friend....






Oh God! What have I done?!?!







Egg In The Hole
(1 serving)

  • 2 eggs
  • 2 slices of bread
  • 1 tsp. butter
In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. TearPunch a 1 1/2" hole out of the center of each piece of bread. Tilt the skillet so the melted butter covers the surface of the pan. Place each slice of bread next to each other in the skillet. Crack eggs, one at a time, into the hole in the center of the bread.

After about 3 minutes, flip the bread and cook on the other side until the egg has set. Slide onto a plate and serve.

----------------------
*sorry for the cruddy drawings, but it's 3AM, and honey badger don't give a sh*t
**apologies to Rad :C

3 comments: