Sunday, June 12, 2011

only in america

eating at restaurants always messes with me . i dont know if its a portioning thing or my inability to take leftovers but i always end up stuffing myself silly ...


the meal usually begins with excitement...
and that anticipation of flavor...

followed by bloating
and the perky waitress who at this point has the audacity to say...
"think you'll have room for dessert tonight?"
while at the same time visually cataloging their selections with "large" hand gestures
as if to say , "you done eating ya fatty?" to which my internal response is...
BITCH!!!
"IM SO BLOATED I FEEL LIKE BATMAN I CAN BARELY TURN MY HEAD TO LOOK AT YOU!!!"
at which point i'm just fumingbut once things cool down i start feeling bad about it... making a scene and all

and then theres always that awkward moment where i have to leave...



food= too much of a good thing (sometimes)

3 comments: